Based in San Diego, California
September 12, 2017
Lead the revolution with an army of flamethrowing Boars, mustard gas-lobbing Skunks, and paratrooper-puking Owls. From Pocketwatch Games, the creators of Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine, Tooth and Tail is a Real-Time Strategy game featuring an extensive Single Player Campaign, Online Competitive Play, Split Screen, Replays, and more. Build a base, lead your army, eat your enemies!
Production on Tooth and Tail began in Spring of 2014. Since then, Tooth and Tail has won numerous awards, including being called Jesse Cox's favorite indie game of PAX East 2017. Tooth and Tail released on September 12, 2017. Tooth and Tail is now available on Steam, GOG, and PS4.
- The War for Meat -- The Longcoats, the Commonfolk, the KSR, and the Civilized are in the midst of a Civil War over who gets to eat, and who has to be the meat. A darkly humorous tale of riots and revolution is told through an extensive Single Player campaign.
- Endless Replayability -- With procedurally generated maps and customizable factions, no two conflicts will be the same, forcing players to strategize rather than memorize.
- Pick-up-and-Play -- With matches lasting from 5-12 minutes, split-screen couch play, and controls designed for controllers or keyboard/mouse, Tooth and Tail is a popcorn RTS for veterans and newcomers alike."
Tooth and Tail - Cinematic Trailer YouTube
Tooth and Tail - Story Trailer YouTube
Tooth And Tail - ChipFromSpace and ArbuzBudesh [JUNE JAUNT] [WINNERS FINAL] YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Character Design" Intel Level Up 2016
- "Official Selection" BICFest 2016
- "Winner - Best of the MIX" The MIX @ GDC 2016
- "Runner Up - Best of the MIX" The MIX @ E3 2016
- "Absolutely spectacular. After playing just one match I can already tell I’ll be addicted to this one."
- Jason Schreiber, Kotaku
- "Tooth and Tail seems like one of those concepts where you think “that would be cool if someone could pull it off, but there’s no way.” But Pocketwatch Games has found a way."
- Tom Marks, PCGamer
- "With [Tooth and Tail], it’s entirely possible I’m going to rediscover my love of RTS games"
- Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Tooth and Tail on Steam
Add us to your wishlist at store.steampowered.com.
Pocketwatch Games Development Blog
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at pocketwatchgames.com.
Live streams every Friday 2PM PDT/5PM EDT/9PM GMT twitch.tv.
Chat directly with the developers in our Official Discord discord.gg.
Subscribe to us on youtube.com.
All images in this press kit are licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 creativecommons.org.
About Pocketwatch Games
Pocketwatch Games has been around since 2005, handcrafting the finest games out of all natural ingredients, including, but not limited to, caribou hide and rock salt.
More information on Pocketwatch Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tooth and Tail Credits
Power Up Audio