Based in San Diego, California
April 24, 2013
Assemble a crack team of thieves and execute the perfect crime. 2010 IGF Grand Prize winner Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine is a co-op or single player game about clean heists and frantic getaways. One last score and you can retire in style.
Monaco won the 2010 IGF Grand Prize as well as the award for Excellence in Design after only 15 weeks of work by one developer, Andy Schatz. Since then the team has grown and the game has been fleshed out into the same game, but on a much grander scale, with online multiplayer, multiple campaigns, a slick new art style, and tons of new playable characters, enemies, weapons, and traps. Monaco launched on April 24, 2013, garnering wide praise from critics and fans alike, having sold nearly two million copies to date.
- Monaco supports single player robbery, same screen co-op, and online crime sprees.
- Play as the Hacker, the Gentleman, the Mole, or any of the 8 unique playable thieves.
- Infiltrate with smoke bombs and wrenches or wreak havoc with shotguns and C4.
- Build your own heists using Steam Workshop.
- Follow the story of the Gentleman and his crew as they try to escape the law -- and demons of their own creation -- in the underbelly of Monaco
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine - OFFICIAL Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner - Seamus McNally Grand Prize" 2010 Independent Games Festival
- "Winner - Excellence in Design" 2010 Independent Games Festival
- "Finalist" 2010 Indie Game Challenge
- "2013 Co-op Game of the Year" Destructoid.com
- "One of the best co-op games of all time."
- Cassandra Khaw, PC Gamer Magazine
- "Might well end up being one of the best-loved games of the decade."
- Jim Rossignol, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "9 out of 10, One of the most unique and addicting games of 2013"
- Marty Sliva, IGN
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
All images in this press kit are licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 creativecommons.org.
Available for free from austinwintory.bandcamp.com.
About Pocketwatch Games
Pocketwatch Games has been around since 2005, handcrafting the finest games out of all natural ingredients, including, but not limited to, caribou hide and rock salt.
More information on Pocketwatch Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine Credits
Empty Clip Studios